Terms of Service
When using this Site, you must read and agree to the full text of the Terms.
The contents of this page are subject to change without notice, so please check the latest contents of the site usage guide.
Except where otherwise noted, all site contents are property of ACCU, and are protected by Japanese and International Copyright Law. Materials may be copied only for personal use or cases authorized by the law such as quotations, on the condition that the source is indicated. For any other case, reproduction, publication, distribution, modification, etc. of the site contents is prohibited without prior permission from ACCU. To request such permission, please contact ACCU at general#accu.or.jp
*Change # to @ when you send your email. Thank you.
Link to ACCU Website
As a general rule, this homepage is link-free. However, this does not apply if there are notes such as link restrictions in each information.
In addition, we will refuse links from the following sites.
- Sites that may conflict with laws / regulations
- Sites that include content that injures individuals / groups, etc., or intends to damage credit
- Sites containing content that is offensive to public order and morals
- Sites that emphasize ideology / beliefs
You are welcome to link ACCU Website top-page ( https://www.accu.or.jp/ )
- Please specify that it is a link to this website.
- Links that incorporate this homepage into other homepages are not permitted.
- ACCU makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, but is not responsible for any conduct resulting from the utilization of information in this website.
- Links to other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those websites on the part of ACCU.
- The contents of this website may be modified or deleted without prior announcement.
Should you have any inquiries or comments about this website, please feel free to contact ACCU from Contact Form.